Skip to content
The Gardman Bee and Bug House gives insects a home and safe place to stay and is specifically useful during the winter months.
- Handcrafted from FSC® certified timber
- Top chamber is filled with pine cones to provide shelter to bugs and other insects
- Middle chamber provides a haven for a variety of insects such as ladybirds
- Bottom two chambers encourage solitary bees to nest in the tubes
Where to Site a Gardman Bee and Bug House
- Place on houses, fences or on the ground against something for support (avoid trees and high places)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.