Skip to content
Peckish Sunflower Seeds are perfect for feeding all year round. Use in bird feeders and on bird tables to attract a variety of species into your garden.
Why Use Peckish Sunflower Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds are high energy bird food that will attract a wide variety of species into your garden
- With the husks still on the seed you can enjoy garden birds on the feeder or bird table for longer as they crack open the husk to feed on the sunflower heart
- Coal Tits often take sunflower seeds and store them to eat later, although often not remembering where they have stored them
- Sunflower Seed
- Energy Equivalent – 500 KCalories/100gms
What to Expect
Peckish Sunflower Seeds will attract the following birds:
- Blue Tit
- Coal Tit
- Great Tit
- House Sparrow
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.