Skip to content
The Gardman Paint Your Own Nest Box is a plain feeder that is perfect to decorate and paint with your own designs – ideal for keeping children busy!
- Made from FSC® certified timber
- Comes with four non-toxic paints as well as two brushes
- It will attract a variety of birds including sparrows, great tits and also nuthatches
- Also see our Paint Your Own Feeder – another great fun activity for kids!
Where to Site Gardman Paint Your Own Nest Box
- Shelter from wind, rain and direct sunlight
- The front of the nest box should be angled slightly downwards to prevent rain from entering
- When fitting, use galvanised or stainless screws / nails that will not rust
- If fixing to trees use galvanised wire to tie the box to the trunk or hang it from a branch. Regularly inspect the fittings
- Make sure cats and squirrels cannot get into the box
- Install it high up (at least 3 metres) on a wall
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.