The pepperspot is a unique and hard to find Peperomia with tiny, round and green leaves with a red back that hang from a striking stalk that is red-brown in color. It is very versatile in the ways it can be grown, it has small, round, glossy green leaves and will look great in a hanging basket, kokedama ball, or a pot. It will quickly fill in and create a thick mass of vines and leaves.
- Position- Indirect sunlight
- Soil- Free draining houseplant compost
- Water- Sparingly, allow soil to dry out
- Feed- Once a month in growing season
- Growth- Fast growing, easily propagated
- Pot Cover Size- 7cm pot cover will fit perfectly